Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

It's a day late, but better late than never.

Funny sayings from dad:

"If she's cute, she likes you, and can put up with your crap, go for it cause it's not going to get any better than that."

"Quit your yarkin!"

"That's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick."

"What is a farm boy from Idaho like me doing here?"

"Overlearn it."-I heard that a lot while I was in school

"I'm so hungry my belly button is gnawing at my backbone!"

"Nudity is nudity, whether it's native or not!"

"Quit stirrin' the cauldron!"

"My teeth are singing 'Anchors Away'."

"We'll get there faster than two shakes of a dead lamb's tail."

"That's like playing tiddly-winks with manhole covers."

Happy Father's day Dad!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

You're looking thinner in the face. Have you lost weight?

Emily Lynn said...

Hahaha! I love that you've heard all of those sayings so often you can write them all down!! You will probably say the same things to your kids Ian!!

Brian said...

What about "Quit clenching it!" (for golf)