Thursday, June 25, 2009

Eric Maynor

The Jazz picked Eric Maynor in the NBA draft tonight. Here's what ESPN's expert Chad Ford says, "I thought they might go with Sam Young here, but I have to admit that I love this pick for the Jazz. They needed a backup for Deron Williams, and Maynor is perfect for Utah as one of the most NBA-ready players in the draft. He has a high basketball IQ and great leadership qualities. The Jazz fill a need and get a guy that I think is the most underrated player in the draft."

Let's hope he's a better backup for D-Will than Brevin Knight was. Speaking of D-will, my neighbor was working out at the Gold's Gym in Bountiful and guess who showed up in a red Ferrari to work out, D-Will himself. Pretty cool.

2 comments:

smellyjox said...

Here's my two cents:
The more Afro-Americans the Jazz can get on the team the better. This is a top notch pick.

Jeff the duck said...

When are u gonna put more posts up??