Friday, June 19, 2009

Dumber

I think I've gotten dumber. You would think that since I have a Masters Degree in Accounting that studying for the CPA exam would be fairly easy, just reviewing the stuff I learned in my classes. It's not that easy, for me at least. Oh sure, most all the stuff in my review book I saw while I was in school, it's just that I forgot how to do most of it. However, I do come on the occasional chapter of something that I somehow magically remember and I get to breeze through those chapters, but for the most part it's been a struggle.

Goals for Today:
Pension Accounting
Deferred Tax Accounting
Stockholder's Equity
Earnings per share (including diluted earnings per share)
Statement of Cash Flows

I hope you didn't fall asleep while reading that list :)

2 comments:

Greg said...

I completely agree with the first line. :)

bryan said...

I skipped that list to avoid falling asleep. however, I too think I'm getting dumber. I think I maxed out in the 7th grade.