Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Goodbye

Well tomorrow morning I leave Utah and head for my new home in Arizona. Earlier in the summer I was slightly sad to be leaving Utah but the closer the move date has come, I have gotten more excited.

Excited to start a new chapter in my life, excited to actually get paid for working hard, excited to make new friends and excited to live close to my sister and her family.

My dad was talking to one of my former tax professors the other day and my dad told him that I can only come home for thanksgiving if I have a girl on my arm. My professor told my dad that if I don't have it wrapped up by Christmas he's going to pull my degree. Looks like I better get my act in gear.

Here's to the next stage of my life.

1 comment:

Mr. Walker said...

cheers mate. knock em' dead for me.