Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blog

So I haven't been blogging for the last little bit, nor have I been reading blogs. Mainly because I've started a new job and have been very busy. The earliest I've been getting home is around 7, but mainly I'm getting home around 8 or 9. Here's to starting as an accountant in the middle of busy season! When I get home I try to study for the CPA for a bit but even doing that has been hard.

One thing about Arizona though, the sun comes up so early here. Every morning I am awakened thinking it is around 10am because of the sun coming in my window. I roll over and my alarm clock says 5:30. Hopefully I'll get used to it and get some better sleep. It also gets dark really early here too, which is kind of annoying.

We have a 46" HDTV, I love that thing. Sports never looked so good!

It's cooled down this week, only a high of 99.

That's all for tonight.

No comments: