Sunday, May 3, 2009

Vaca

My graduation trip to Chicago is going great. I'll post pictures up on my blog after I get home on Wednesday. I went to a Cubs game yesterday which was amazing, tomorrow I'm going to the Chicago History Museum and possibly the top of the Hancock tower. Tuesday is the museum of science and industry which I hear is pretty cool.

For those of you who don't know, whenever I visit big cities I like to see their major sports stadiums, I'm a big sports fan. I've already visited Soldier Field (Home of the Chicago Bears) and yesterday I went to a game at Wrigley Field (Cubs). The only place I want to see is the United Center where the Bulls play but from what I hear it is in a really bad area of town and not worth it. Today while my sister and I were driving on the freeway I got a glimpse of the roof so I guess that will have to do. I don't really want to see the US Cellular Field where the White Sox play, maybe if I come out again I will go there.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

where's the mention of all your cute nieces and nephews?

Deven and Eva said...

Vaca means cow in spanish.