Thursday, May 7, 2009

Trip to Chicago

It is a little hard to see in this picture but while I was waiting at the gate on my flight home I noticed this bag getting soaked in the rain. Looks like it fell off of one of those trailers. Glad it wasn't mine!
It took a while but I finally got my neice Claire to look at the camera long enough to get a good picture
Claire in front of a train and the Museum of Science and Industry
Inside the train


Some barbeque chicken pizza I made at my sisters house
A view of the Hancock tower just before I scaled the face of it (just kidding, I took the elevator up 100 floors)
A view of the Sears tower from the top of the Hancock tower. I have now been to the top of the World Trade Center, Sears Tower and Hancock Tower

A view of the north side of Chicago from the Hancock Tower
In front of the original playboy mansion
This bank is all over in Chicago. I think it is a really funny name for a bank. The only logical conclusion that me and my brother in law can come up with is that the original location was on the corner of Fifth Street and Third street, otherwise, the name makes no sense.
In front of a statue in downtown Chicago. My two nieces Maddie and Claire
Two nephews Aiden and Owen. It looks like Owen is about to kick Aiden in the face but I think he was just jumping on the couch.
Ticket Cubs game: $36.65

Cubs Hat $15

Public transportation to and from the game: $4.50

Super small hot dog at the game: $4.25

Seeing the Cubs play at historic Wrigley Field: Priceless





2 comments:

Deven and Eva said...

playboy mansion...I wont ask but you can tell me.

Bethany said...

It looks like you had a great time. I'm sorry we didn't get to see you. We didn't realize that you were there until you were almost gone, and we couldn't squeeze a trip to Chicago with Adam's work schedule. Better luck next time.