Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Scary times

I'm blogging while I'm sitting in my business law class....oh well.

So this afternoon I got a phone call from the firm I'm going start working for in July. They asked me if I wanted to push my start date back from July to January. I told them that I'm still good for July.

At least they gave me the option, now I'm hoping I don't get a call from them in the future telling me that I have no choice but to start in January.

Hopefully the economy can recover soon and the job market can get better...at least I have a job for now....

1 comment:

corinneandmatt said...

What were they thinking you would say? "Oh ya, with all this turmoil in the job market I think waiting until January would be a great idea!" Hopefully it was just a test of your intelligence.