Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

I have made the following New Year's Resolutions for 2009. In no particular order.

1. Lose 30 lbs (this has been on my list for four years)
2. Graduate (I just need to pass my final four classes, easier said than done)
3. Actually contribute to society by holding a full time job
4. Help Brian Walker get a girlfriend
5. Help myself get a girlfriend
6. Move to Phoenix (not sure if this is a resolution, but I'm going to do it!)
7. Do everything I can to help the Utah Jazz win the NBA title
8. Go to the BYU-ASU game in Tempe, AZ in September
9. Begin investing
10. Come up with some more resolutions.

5 comments:

corinneandmatt said...

Congrats on starting your own blog and good luck with your new years goals. Corinne and I have a blog as well. The link is http://corinneandmatt.blogspot.com/.

One random question for you, is your zipper down in your picture? Happy New Years!

Ian said...

Yeah, the zipper is down...but it's only half down. The problem is I really like the picture. If I get a better picture I'll change it. I've added your blog to my Google reader so now I can know everything that is going on in your life (well, almost everything).

Heidi said...

Have you ever heard of photo shop? You can just crop out the problem area.

Erin Masi said...

Love resolution #10. Perhaps your 10 pages worth of goals from personal finance has some ideas? He he he

Anonymous said...

I'm curious if you could share your knowledge about investing... I'd like to learn more about it.