Sunday, November 1, 2009

Phoenix

Temperature was in the 80s today. Chances are the weather here is better than where you are. In December, when you are shoveling snow, I'm going to be sinking a 10 foot put on the 18th green somewhere.
So Southwest had a huge sale this week. You had to purchase by this last Thursday. I'm going to visit a good friend of mine, from high school and BYU who lives in the Bay Area, in December. I have another friend who lives in Oakland who reads this blog, so I better say that I'll visit him too :).

I saw Michael Jackson's "This is It" with my sister this weekend. It was really good. The interesting part about it was even though he was old and had gone through all those surgeries, he could still dance really well.

Well time for bed, and another work week.

1 comment:

Mr. Walker said...

Ah, sweet 80's. I pine for its departure everyday.