Monday, July 20, 2009

D-Will

Just after I finished mowing the lawn on Saturday my buddy Jeff called me to tell me that Deron Williams was signing autographs in Centerville. So I promptly jumped into the shower, got dressed, grabbed my Deron Williams jersey and my camera and drove down to where he was. As I was waiting in line to get his autograph I tried to turn on my camera to get it all ready to go. But the camera wouldn't turn on! It was out of batteries. In my moment of panic I remembered that I had my cell phone on me that has a camera on it. I had some dude take the picture of me and D-will. It's a little blury but it the only one I have. The second picture is of the autograph on the jersey.

The kid in front of me had him sign a baseball. Deron wasn't too happy about that. It was pretty funny.





And I'm throwing in some action pictures of D-Will just for fun.

4 comments:

Erin Masi said...

thank goodness for cell phone cameras! :)

Stuart said...

Ian, you are so cool. I'm sure Deron said to himself, "Now that's a real fan, unlike that kid with a ridiculous baseball!"

Jeff the duck said...

What kind of hat does D-Will have on in the pic?

Ian said...

He is wearing a Cincinnati Reds hat...kind of ironic