Thursday, April 9, 2009

Health week=Pizza?



I was walking to the BYU bookstore today because one of my sisters asked me to buy a BYU T-shirt and a BYU onesie (spelling?) for her girls. Anyway, outside of the Wilk there was this big sign that said Health Week. As part of health week some genius decided to hand out pizza. Am I the only one that finds that funny? You would think they would hand out oranges, or apples, or water, or carrots...anything but Little Ceaser's Hot and Ready Pizza. Of course, I'm not complaining, I just find the reasoning odd.
You could also get your picture taken with people dressed in fruit costumes (which kinda looked like the fruit of the loom logo, kinda creepy). I guess they figured getting your picture taken with some creepy looking fruit while holding a piece of pizza was healthy enough.

1 comment:

Disagree w/you said...

Cheese has Calcium, pepperoni has Protein, and the base bread is carbs which we need in our diet to survive. I think pizza is healthy.